- Precise non-contact temperature measurement with two wide temperature ranges between 250 °C and 1200 °C
- High-dynamic InGaAs array with 320 × 256 pixels
- Spectral range 1.4 μm to 1.6 μm
- Numerous optics with motor focus
- Gigabit Ethernet interface (1 GBit/s)
- Measurement frequency 100 frames per second
- Large dynamic range and 16-Bit analog digital converter
- Camera in small housing "compact+" (IP54) or industry protection housing "protection" (IP65)
- Integration in customized system solutions including hard- and software adjustment
Características Técnicas da Câmera Termográfica Fixa para Automação DIAS 320N:
Whether in quality control, process monitoring or process automation in metal and ceramic industry – the high-resolution infrared camera PYROVIEW 320N measures temperatures without contact exactly and reliably. To minimize physically caused temperature measurement errors resulting from emissivity inaccuracies the camera works at a short wavelength range from 1.4 μm to 1.6 μm. Also in very fast processes or at temperature changes the data acquisition happens in real-time.
In stationary industrial continuous operation measurement data is recorded flexibly with high thermal and spatial resolution on fixed or moving measurement objects. In this way production processes are monitored and controlled efficiently. Therefore the Gigabit Ethernet interface guarantees a data acquisition without loss and with no appreciable time delay up to 100 images per second.
Numerous motor focus infrared lenses, including wide angle and telephoto lenses, provide a flexible adjustment to different measurement object sizes at different measurement distances.
The infrared camera is either built in a small aluminium housing „compact+“ or in a stainless steel industry protection housing „protection“ that has a protection window, an air purge unit and an optional watercooling.
The camera observes the production in stand-alone operation without any connected computer via two galvanically isolated digital inputs and outputs. All process parameters of the standalone version are programmed once on location via PC connection.
The modular Windows software PYROSOFT of the camera can be adjusted and extended to process-related requirements. The free software PYROSOFT Compact is delivered with every PYROVIEW infrared camera.